Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: Truck Central North, Inc DBA Blacktop Central whose registered office is at 1100 Concord St. S, South Saint Paul, MN 55075.
The competition is open to residents of Minnesota aged 18 years or over except employees of Truck Central North, Inc and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.blktopcentral.com/
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be March 31, 2024. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Entry form must be completed in its entirety. All incomplete entries will be discarded. Value of driveway not to exceed $6,500. If the winner has a driveway project in excess of $6,500 a credit will be applied to invoice and customer will pay the difference via cash, check, or credit card. If the winner has a driveway project less than $6,500, there is no cash value to the contest.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: A driveway project up to $6,500 in quoted cost.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen: April 5th, 2024 [at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.]
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.